RULES FOR COMPETITIONS/GIVEAWAYS AND FREE DRAWS
RULES FOR WEBSITE COMPETITIONS, GIVE AWAYS AND DAILY PRIZES
Please read the following rules carefully, as failure to comply could result in the disqualification of your entries.
COMPETITION & FREE DRAW RULES GENERAL RULES
1. Competitions/free draws are open to Xbox players members resident in the UK or RoI, excluding employees of Xbox Players.
2. Winners must agree to the publication of their name, gamer tag and any other information readily available on our website or any publicity material produced.
3. By participating, you accept the terms set out. Xbox Players decision is final and binding.
4. All claims for prizes must be received within 7 days of competition/draw ending.
5. Xbox players reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any competition at any time without prior notice.
FREE PRIZE DRAW RULES
Entrants must register their claim with Xbox Players. Winners only will be notified directly by the Club. Winning claims can be made either by Private message to A member of the Admin team or by emailing email@example.com
All claims must include the participant’s name, address and free draw thread and must be made before the last day of the draw ending month as per the forum thread in which the draw appears.
RULES FOR OTHER COMPETITIONS, GIVEAWAYS AND DAILY PRIZES
1. You must be registered and logged in to enter the competitions/give aways/daily prizes..
2. Only one entry per competition/give away/website daily prize is allowed per entrant.
Except where specifically stated, the winner(s) will be the first correct entry or entries randomly selected after the closing date.
3. Winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. The closing date for competitions/give aways will be stated ion the forum thread as per the date of occurrence for the event or competition unless otherwise stated.
5. Entrants must provide detalis of address and contact details upon request within 1 week of the competition ending. These details will not be used for any other actions except the posting of prizes to you. (see our privacy statement)
6. Entries will be processed and entrants’ details may be made available to our partners or selected companies, where applicable. If you object to this we cannot provide your prize.
7. Where random winners are generated we will use the random number genereator from www.random.org to determine the winner from the list of entrants.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for circumstances outside the company’s control, including any third party’s ability to supply the prizes as published. No cash alternatives can be offered. Prizes are not transferable.